Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] I_vote_lcapTetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] I_voting_barTetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] I_vote_lcapTetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] I_voting_barTetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Can

Can

Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]   Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Kekkei Genkai Application

Name: Ranton Release
Type: Inherited
Sub-Type: Element
Availability: By Request [Ask Can]
Origin: Years and years ago a girl was training by herself, trying to mix elements together to become a new single element. Of course, she eventually succeeded, leading it to become a new bloodline. She had children, and they learned the technique and it continued on until it was a major aspect, it eventually became implanted inside their chakra, giving them the abilities to cast and develop storm type techniques by using the Suiton [Water] and Raiton [Lightning] elements.

Physical Characteristics: White scary looking eyes.

Description: Storm Release (嵐遁, Ranton; "Gale Style" or "Storm Style") is an advanced nature kekkei genkai that combines lightning and water-based chakra to create energy beams that can be guided towards the enemy. Not only are they capable of combining the two elements to create energy/laser beams, they are capable of casting large thunder or rain storms, able to control the storm. For example, they have the ability to strike lightning down from the thunder/rain storm at ease. They can control the weather simply with their techniques, however it's not unlimited in range or chakra wise, so they can't cast techniques at such a large radius, or it will require a large amount of chakra. Granted the Ranton release, the technique is prominently stronger against earth and fire type techniques. While Water is weak to Earth, the addition of lightning [raiton] makes it able to overcome Earth Techniques.

Weaknesses:
Wind Release: Wind Techniques B-Rank and above have an advantage over storm (weather) based techniques that are B-Rank and under. They are able to blow away clouds or direct techniques in a different direction, however, it is also a factor to strengthening the weather, but most of the time it doesn't.
Water: In some cases it can be used to diffuse the Lightning, leaving nothing but a Water technique. But it's not much of a big weakness at all.

History:
Originally Storm Release was used by Madara Uchiha, some evil mastermind, and Darui from the Hidden Cloud Village. However, there were not many techniques ever developed, and so someone else decided to take the challenge, and improve it even more. Despite it not being the exact same version as the Storm Release itself, it would still manage to be derived off of it, to be an original style itself. These people eventually discovered new things about it, ways to manipulate their chakra to deal with weather, and casting special types of techniques, however their persistent amount of research was never fully completed.

Years and years later after the attempt, a new girl was training by herself, trying to mix elements together to become a new single element. Of course, she eventually succeeded, leading it to become a new bloodline. Apparently, she was a descendant of those that originally tried to improve the Ranton Release. She had children, and they learned the technique and it continued on until it was a major aspect, it eventually became implanted inside their chakra, giving them the abilities to cast and develop Ranton type techniques by using the Suiton [Water] and Raiton [Lightning] elements. It was a prominent feature among the Tetsurō family, but it still wasn't completely mastered and controllable. They were able to shoot lasers of storm based material, and cast thunder storms/rain storms, but sometimes it was dangerous, so the ability was thrown away for quite a long amount of time.

A few years later, someone revived it once again, being a Tetsurō, learning it's origin. He decided to bring back the idea, and revive it completely this time, after the other two failures. Of course, he had his own children too, and began to teach everyone who didn't know about it. That's when the Tetsurō bloodline made a comeback, where Ranton Release was once again being used. It was still in everyone's bloodline, therefore it being inherited from either parents who had such abilities.

So a summary in a nutshell disregarding the history but the KKG itself, Ranton release originated from Storm Release, but altered so it's capable to deal with weather.

Bloodline Techniques:

D Rank:

C Rank:

B Rank:

A Rank:

S Rank:

Last edited by Can on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hiro Protaganist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]   Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:03 pm

While we encourage and appreciate people adding creative and imaginative additions to preexisting clans and bloodlines, we would like to keep the canon ones within their original limits, to some extent. As such, Storm Release does not actually let you summon storms or control the weather at all. It is just an advanced form of Lightning Release, just like Blaze Release is an advanced form of Fire Release. If you'd be interested in making a clan that does do weather manipulation of a sort (You could even say it originated from the Storm Release bloodline) then you're welcome to do so, but since Storm Release is demonstrated and explained in the anime and manga to a reasonable extent, I'm going to have to deny this iteration of it.
Back to top Go down
Can

Can

PostSubject: Re: Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]   Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Bump...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]   Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Page 1 of 1