Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
The Fallen  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
The Fallen  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
The Fallen  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
The Fallen  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
The Fallen  EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
The Fallen  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
The Fallen  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
The Fallen  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
The Fallen  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
The Fallen  I_vote_lcapThe Fallen  I_voting_barThe Fallen  I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
The Fallen  Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

The Fallen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Aki

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen    The Fallen  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:13 am

The Fallen  HotAnimeGuy6
[Optional quote here.]
Personal Information

Name: Aki Uchiha
Alias: Grim Reaper
Village: Kohona
Village Rank: N/A
Skill Rank: S

Appearance Information

Height: 6`5
Weight: 210 Ibs
Style: N/A
Looks Image: See above Picture
Looks Description: Although he is no longer in the village hidden in the enddies he has not relinquished his title as clan head nor completely forsaken his clan thus  he still wears his red kimono with upsteam on both sides of the front of it for more free motion for his legs. Unlike most kimono that utilizes a sash to keep it closes his has buttons on the side of it. He has his clans crest decorated all around his kimono in black. His pants are black and also has his clans crest decorated on them. He is normally wearing either black shinobi scandals or some black boots. He has long black hair that flows to the center of his back with emerald green eyes. His skin was slightly pale but surprising flawless if you knew about his past. Of course due to his missing status he does have to conceal himself in different areas. Then this is necessary he is seen with a long black trench coat that nearly brushes the ground with a hoody attachment. He also sports a black mask that mirrors a demon of some sort. With a kanji in the center of the forehead that said "Demon" on it.

Personality Information

-Women
- Pork Ramen

Dislikes:
-Cowards
-Weaklings
-Obeying other peoples rules

Goals: Unification of all shinobi lands and extermination of all demon hordes.

Personality Description: Aki is a special case in that he essentially has two underlying persona separated by the event that cast amnesia upon him at about the age of thirteen. Eventually, these two personal will meet to form a third, final mind, but the question is... in the favor of sanity and order, or of chaos and madness?

Prior to this event, he was considered to be a cold product of militarism. He valued little human life, and took his own life for granted on many occasions. He believed that sacrifice was often necessary and acceptable for an over all purpose or mission. He was more machine then human. He registered emotions as weakness, and friends as burden. He knew no pain, he knew no strife. There were only objectives and goals Weakness means in which to accomplish them. Because of this, he was torn from even his own family and new them as little more then the individuals that he was born from. He has no ambition of love or gain. He was by all standards, the perfect military asset and at such a young age was harden to believe that everything fabricated by the mind was simply a tool of survival and thus could be used as a weapon in battle.

However, after the event that lead to his amnesia, he developed a personality almost opposite of that which he originally had. He was almost hyper empathetic; easily picking up and even sharing the emotions of others. He valued life, and especially his own. He became an introvert and a wonderer, though curious to ythe world as he strives to absorb everything around him in hopes of one day recovering his lost memory. He is quite, as he values the art of listening over simply hearing and would rather receive input then talk himself. He doesn't believe in awkward moments,
rather, appreciates the silence. While his overall ambition is geared toward good intent, his isolated state leaves him easily feeling frustrated and lonely,
which has caused him to grow somewhat cold as the darkness in the hearts of those around him can often times be overwhelming. He tries to experience as much as he can so that he can possible relate to the world around him.

In battle, he is often surprised at his own ability. He is always at a contrast, as though he always goes all out in 'serious' situations, he attempts to refrain from killing the other individuals, which often times leads to hesitations in his judgement. However, with all that involved, he balances his instinct and muscle memory with a well thought out analysis; almost letting his body and mind work in sync with each other independent of his own will. It is a fated sort of combat that he would describe as 'fighting by faith'. His ideal of justice isn't necessarily strict when based on other individuals. In fact, he tries to be understand rather then judge others. While it was more or less a pensive individual, he does have a lighter side...

His less serious side is still pretty quiet, though he isn't a harden individual. His cold temperament isn't seen on his expression; and a soft smile and be seen on his otherwise neutral face. While he doesn't always express his contentment, he enjoys the beauty of silence and takes in the world around him to the best of his ability.

Nindo: " The way you live your life is your own choice, You can die and accomplish nothing, or live and become a legend"

Character Role: In the eyes of the shinobi nations a villian due to his missing status,but to his followers and supporters a hero. But he himself does not yet no which he will truly be until all his memories return to him.

Combat Information

Bloodline: Uchiha Clan/ Sharingan

Elements:
Primary / KKG -Katon
Secondary -Raiton
Tertiary -Suiton

Specialties:
Sensory Master
Adept Ninjutsu
Adept Taijutsu
Adept Genjutsu
Basic Weaponry

Combat Style:

Background Information

Clan: https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net/t19-uchiha-clan
Birthday: N/A

History:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Uchiha Aki on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Aki

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen    The Fallen  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:48 pm

Believe I'm done and ready to be checked
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen    The Fallen  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm

are you applying for S rank leader or just S rank? and you spelled Sharingan wrong
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Aki

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen    The Fallen  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Sorry different sites want you to spell it differently edited, and S Rank Leader
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen    The Fallen  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:49 pm

I want to point out, that in order to become an S Rank Leader. You have to form an organization with at least 3 people, otherwise you're just an S Rank Missing Nin. Unless Zevas wants to give you the chance to start out with S Rank Leader and create your crew?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Aki

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen    The Fallen  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:54 pm

That's actually what I was hoping, I want to build my crew via IC that way it won't effect the timeline yet. Still want my organization to be unknown since my character hasn't decide how he will go about building his team yet or figure out a name for his group. After some time rping he will understand and grow his organization.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen    The Fallen  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:01 pm

you have to start out as S rank, not leader, you dont auto get becoming a leader (unless a kage because you have the village already). Once your group is made ICly and YOU are the leader then we will allow you to post an update to become a leader and get the extra perks.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Aki

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen    The Fallen  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:02 pm

I have no problems with that then
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen    The Fallen  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:03 pm

edit then ill approve. At S rank you get 11 skill points
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Aki

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen    The Fallen  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen    The Fallen  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:59 pm

The Fallen  Whmelg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fallen  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallen    The Fallen  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Shinobi Registry :: Character Registration :: Approved Characters :: Missing Nin :: S Rank Shinobi-
Jump to: