Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Amayah Ren's Info Card EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Amayah Ren's Info Card EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Amayah Ren's Info Card EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Amayah Ren's Info Card EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Amayah Ren's Info Card EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Amayah Ren's Info Card EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Amayah Ren's Info Card EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Amayah Ren's Info Card EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Amayah Ren's Info Card EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Amayah Ren's Info Card I_vote_lcapAmayah Ren's Info Card I_voting_barAmayah Ren's Info Card I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Amayah Ren's Info Card I_vote_lcapAmayah Ren's Info Card I_voting_barAmayah Ren's Info Card I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Amayah Ren's Info Card Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Amayah Ren's Info Card

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amayah Ren
Mizukage
Mizukage
Amayah Ren

Amayah Ren's Info Card Empty
PostSubject: Amayah Ren's Info Card   Amayah Ren's Info Card EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Basics

Name: Amayah Ren
Link to Character: Let the Ocean Turn Red
Clan: N/A
Village: Kirigakure - The Village Hidden in the Mist.
Skill Rank: S

Personal Relationships

Relationships:
Significant Other - N/A
Best Friend or Rival - N/A
Enemy - N/A
Etc. - N/A

Ninja Squad:

Squad Name: N/A
Sensei: N/A
Team Member 1: N/A
Team Member 2: N/A

Combat Abilities

Elements:
Primary - Suiton
Secondary - N/A
Tertiary - N/A

Combat Specialties:
- Ninjutsu (Mastery)
- Taijutsu (Mastery)
- Sensory (Mastery)
- Weaponry (Adept)

Combat Style:

Amayah, in a battle, is a quite fearsome and brutal opponent. The utilization of her highly observant and exceptionally perceptive nature allows her to take advantage of any lapses that might appear in the defense of her enemies, no matter how small, where she will crudely and calculatingly attack them at moments where they are vulnerable, even to the point of sometimes taking the direct initiative in doing so. In this sense, Amayah is a genius at positioning, tactics, and planning, and typically takes full control over the battlefield by means of her ninjutsu mastery while not being afraid to get up close with her exceptional taijutsu skills in order to tackle and bring down any threat posed to her.

Chakra Pool: 325

Special Characteristics:

Name: Ninjutsu Subjugation - Suiton.
Range: Self.
Description: Due to the absolute mastery Ren has obtained over the suiton element and her reputation as being the most skilled Suiton master in history, she has obtained the ability to preform them without a water source by converting relatively small amounts of her own chakra into vast water sources, making it seem as though she is pulling the water out of thin air and creating it from nothing. Additionally, the level of subjugation she has over the element of water allows her to preform even the most high ranking ones with only a single hand sign in order to activate them. This is a special characteristic unique to Ren only.

Name: Sensing Mastery
Range: 5000m
Description: A master sensor in her own right, Amayah can discern between chakra signatures of shinobi from different populations. They are able to tell exactly who is among a crowd of people and their sensory skills are such that they are even able to tell if their targets are lying based on any fluctuation of their chakra. It’s not only sensing, they are able to mask their presence to all but contact style sensing techniques. Additionally, her own style of sensing has been created to allow her to sense people by the same way as traditional sensors do by simply placing two of her fingers on the ground. This is a special characteristic unique to Ren only, but can be taught.

Techniques:

Academy Techniques:

Suiton:

Ryo:
Starting Amount: 20,000
Spent Amount: 4275
Left Over Amount: 15,725.

Vouchers used to save money:
S-rank Technique - x1
A-rank Techniques - x2
C-rank Techniques - x3

Default Weapons:

x10 Kunai in the pouch on her leg.
x20 Shuriken in the same pouch.

Stored Weapons: None.

Items: None.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

Amayah Ren's Info Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amayah Ren's Info Card   Amayah Ren's Info Card EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Amayah Ren's Info Card Whmelg
Back to top Go down

Amayah Ren's Info Card
Page 1 of 1