Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] I_vote_lcapItaoni, Taemi [WIP] I_voting_barItaoni, Taemi [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] I_vote_lcapItaoni, Taemi [WIP] I_voting_barItaoni, Taemi [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Itaoni, Taemi [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taemi

Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Itaoni, Taemi [WIP]   Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:20 am

Itaoni, Taemi [WIP] ?c=isi&im=%2F8564%2F77978564%2Fpics%2F3063556135_1_3_94AwInLa
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."
Personal Information

Name: Taemi Itaoni
Alias: Tae(Short for Taemi) | Mi-Mi(Those that are close to her; Often annoyed by this nickname.) | Mi-Chan(Another name that's called by those who are close to her)
Village: Konohagakure
Village Rank: ANBU Captain
Skill Rank: S

Appearance Information

Height: 5'8 ½.
Weight: 130 lbs
Style: Varies; Sometimes mixed with tomboyish and feminine styles.
Looks Description:

Overall: Taemi isn't the type of woman to simply be prideful in what she wheres. In fact, she's the exact opposite when it comes to clothing, yet has a sense of fashion. Her figure stands between bodacious and a hint of athletics. She usually is the type to go for a mixture of tomboy and feminine type of styles, whether it's from typical girly skirts and pink shirts, to tomboyish shorts and a plain old white shirt. Though, she only let her mind rave in creativity and imagination when she's on her free time. At work, Taemi wears her ANBU uniform proudly among the shinobi world, and as she views herself as a high, respected authority by as she wears it so. To sum it all up her style varies in the tomboy and feminine scale, as her style of shirts, shorts, and other items differ often in terms in her free time, yet when she works, it's nothing more than wearing her ANBU uniform high and tall.

Body Build: As a woman who greatly loves milk, Taemi stands at five feet and eight inches tall as her young age, and weighs mostly lightly about one hundred and thirty pounds. Her figure stands in the boundaries of bodacious, with her curves located on her hips and maintaining a what seems to be a medium sized bust in her matters(possibly being a C-Cup), and her hint of athletics within the slight muscles being hidden in her arms from all the training and fights she's encountered. Her arms also, are mixed between having a slender, and smooth shape, to having some tiny bulky parts, as a resemblance to being athletic. She also has thighs that have an evenly amount of fat within them, but also somewhat contains having a thin imagery, with her toenails and fingernails painted black. Taemi has a pale complexion, as if she nearly fainted, but still conserving a soft, unruffled feeling, if made physical contact with.

Hair: Taemi has long, silky jet black colored hair that goes midway pass her shoulders. There's many ways to go with her hair, but a common style would be having a long ponytail located at the back of her hair. She then wields three bangs in front of her; two long bangs on the sides that are even in length, and one short one on her forehead, located near her right eye. On such occasions, Taemi would have her hair down, revealing her hair's length. There are other ways her tail can be styled. Her ponytail could either be: on the top of her head, with one tail on top, and the rest all out, or having her ponytail on either the left or right sides of her head. She would always maintain a healthy image and a simply clean vibe to her hair, rather than having it all messy, even if she goes to bed, or just woke up from her sleep. However, it is rare to have Taemi's hair all down.

Face: Taemi has a delicate face, she'll say. It starts off with having large, round dark ruby eyes. However, it appears she doesn't have a pupil in any way. With her eyes, she wields black, thin eyebrows to go with her large red eyes, perfect enough to create a mean or aggressive expression. She had a nose of what it seems to be a little pointy or mostly, but still contains a hint of roundness on the tip. Overall, it's mostly point, but a little round. Her ears are often covered my her large bangs, but the size are of course somewhat to be small, but having a well rounded shape. The figure of her mouth is average, setting off a smooth image, demonstrating a healthy smile, and some healthy teeth. Taemi's jawline seem to be straight as a square, as her chin this lays upon a pointy-ish image, throwing in that she has a triangularish type of head style.

Outfits: Taemi doesn't just stick with one outfit. She lets her imagination run within the boundaries of tomboy and feminine. She does however, wear her ANBU uniform when she's out at work(like in the picture). If she isn't, then it's any outfit that suits her needs.

Accessories: Taemi wields a white mask with an expression of a dog with a tongue hanging out from its lips. She also wears her headband around her neck. Also on missions, as being an ANBU Captain, she can wear a white cloak.

Personality Information

-Men and Women
-Sweaters
-Milk
-Cold Drinks

Dislikes: (We recommend at least 3.)
-Hot things(Except the spa.)
-Smoking
-Disobedience
-Anyone cocky

Goals: Taemi plans to be the perfect example of being an ANBU Leader there is.

Personality Description:

Taemi can a mysterious, but at the same time a determined, patient and serious creature, overall.  Yet, she can also be someone who can be aggressive; someone who can be a teasing, and doesn't really know how to stop afterwards. She can be seen as someone who is introverted, as she stays away from others, just to avoid at least trouble, or getting herself involved in anything unnecessary. Taemi isn't viewed as someone who can be friendly, but she is in fact, someone who can be collective and calm, as well as having some manners in her. Taemi expects respect from others, if she cannot make friends, since she as well has the ability to respect others. The boy is also a quiet, and calm-speaking mannered woman. She can be someone who can have a bad nature, but at the same time, she is a mannered creature.

Now, when Taemi doesn't talk, she literally doesn't talk at all. Let's just go in a little deeper about this. Throughout her academy years until now, she was known to have a "soft" personality. Although not being viewed as the nice type, due for having some quirks, he was known to be just someone who was placid, and just placid. She only talks if she's spoken to. Though, the best response Taemi could make is just express it through her actions. Actions speak louder than word, they says. Though, if Taemi ever speaks, her tone is known to be deep, "husky", and maybe raspy, since she wasn't used to talking in a long time. But yes, Taemi is mostly a girl who lurks in the shadows, and the girl who just likes to avoid others for personal reasons, if needed to.

Although being quiet, Taemi can often have her blunt moments. Someone has to straight out the facts now and then or frequently. Even though Taemi's opinion wouldn't matter to some people, she just often tells off people at a certain time, or just to correct someone, or to piss off someone, or mainly because she has something to say.  Taemi isn't afraid to express her thoughts out to others of what they think, certain things they say, etc. However, Taemi often tries to keep her own thoughts in his own head. But no matter how hard the woman tries, let's just say that sometimes thoughts needed to be slipped out away from the lips to straight out some facts.

Taemi isn't tempered off very easily, as said before. Taemi is known to have a placid attitude, which can lead her to being playful and teasing in fights, despite displaying serious behavior. The only time where you might see Taemi get serious is if she meets her own match in a fight, or that someone underestimates her a little too much. Usually, those things can't really bother Taemi. But at most points, she does have the right to slap someone right across the face with anger if she has to, in order to cool herself down.

Nindo: "One man's happiness is another man's misery."

Character Role: Unknown(?)

Combat Information

Bloodline: (Does your character possess a kekkai genkai? Link to the approved application goes here.)

Elements:
Primary / KKG - Futon]
Secondary - Katon
Tertiary - Doton

Specialties:
- Ninjutsu[Mastery]
- Taijutsu[Adept]
- Medical[Adept]
- Kenjutsu[Adept]
- Sensory[Basic]

Combat Style:

Background Information

Clan: (Link to your clan application or an existing clan.)
Birthday: (Do you wish to provide a birth date for your character?)

History: (Your character's life from start to finish. Be sure to highlight confrontations, big events, and anything that really made them who they are.)

Example:
Pre-Academy:

Academy Days:

Genin:

Chunin Exams:

Chunin:

Becoming Jounin:

Etc.
Back to top Go down

Itaoni, Taemi [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Shinobi Registry :: Character Registration-
Jump to: