Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP I_vote_lcapDaichi, Tetsurō | WIP I_voting_barDaichi, Tetsurō | WIP I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP I_vote_lcapDaichi, Tetsurō | WIP I_voting_barDaichi, Tetsurō | WIP I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Can

Can

Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP Empty
PostSubject: Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP   Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Daichi, Tetsurō | WIP FiaGyHN
"Would you rather sit on the bench and wait, or play on the court and have fun?"
Personal Information

Name: Daichi, "Can", Tetsurō
Alias:
→ Brain of the Battlefield
→ Can
Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Village Rank: ANBU Captain
Skill Rank: S

Appearance Information

Height: 6'3
Weight: 157 lbs
Style: Daichi doesn't have a specific style, however his hair is always a mess. Supposedly, it's his bedhead hair that can be ridden of, so he keeps it as is. Like, isn't that hair fabulous? He also tends to stand out in his casual clothing, since no one seems to wear a clothing like him.
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Looks Description: Daichi's clothing is assembled of a black t-shirt, with his outer red sweater to match it. Daichi wears his head protector on his arm, where it's rarely ever seen. This is to protect him from people knowing where what village he descends from. He'd rather not take the risk of being assassinated by being known from what village he was from. Instead, he stuck with casual wear, like his t-shirt and sweater, accompanied by his black shorts and ninja sandals. Despite having a different attire from many of the other shinobi in all the villages, he's remembered really easily when he's just wearing that usual clothing. When he's accompanied by his Anbu armor and mask, he's less recognizable. Well, that was his clothing, moving on to his physical appearance.

Daichi stands at a tall six foot three inches, weighing a nice 157 pounds. The Anbu's skin is a pale peach colour, and no matter how much time he's out in the sunlight, he can barely get tanned. His eyes are a piercing grayish-white which is rare, matching with his pale skin. Although he's special like that, he often scares people off, since he can give off quite a scary, deceiving look when he's serious. But, as you can tell from the picture at the very top, he can also seem kind of lazy and innocent. Given his tall height, he is also very skinny, but not skinny to the fact where you can't stand looking at him because he seems like all bone. Although that's how it appears, inside, he is quite buff and had a lot more strength than how he appears. Don't judge a book by it's cover right?

His hair is always a mess, no matter how many times he could attempt to fix it, it never stays. This is supposedly because it's his bedhead hair, where he could never return it back to it's 'original' state. Even though that's how it seems now, like it'll never change, Daichi finds it quite interesting, because it adds to his intimidating looks. Now given the intimidating aurora around him, it also seems that no one ever senses his presence. Whether it's obvious or not, it seems like he's a ghost. It's most likely due to the fact he is pretty quiet person, who doesn't talk very often.

Personality Information

- He loves to relax and take breaks, even though he takes his duties extremely serious... Even to the max. Maybe that's why he likes to relax and take breaks when he opportunities; because he works hard.
- Daichi never liked people who were dumb, or even simply ignorant. If you were worthless, you had nothing to work for, nothing to live for, Daichi would have the urge to murder you on the spot- he'd enjoy it.
- For some reason, he loves BBQ Pork Buns, he just enjoys the taste.
- He wants a girlfriend that will care for him, therefore he likes the idea of it

Dislikes:
- Daichi seems to like a girlfriend, however hates certain types of women or young girls. Maybe it's because of their lack of knowledge of what he does for the village, but either way, certain personalities of them just don't go together.
- Daichi hates the fact how people can tend to be so ignorant or annoying, and not understand what they were trying to do. Sit back and do nothing, right?
- Alcohol's taste is just something he hates, and therefore he never drinks, whether someone treats him to it or not.

Goals: Be appreciated by whoever he is with.

Personality Description:
Daichi grew up in a large household, so the history practically gives you the sense that he was a sociable boy, however that's incorrect. Daichi is quiet, he doesn't like to talk much unless it was sincerely necessary for him to speak. Mainly, the only time he talks are during significant meetings, or explaining his plans for missions. His unusual quiet side is always weird, because he has quite a freaky look on his face, due to his eyes. Yeah, so he's quiet, this makes him also very calm and chill. Rarely would you see Daichi freaking out, or worrying for something. He always has plans for backups, and knows what to do most of the time during the situation he'd currently be in.

Along with his calm, quiet side, he got a lot of his intelligence from his father, and even surpassed that. He'd know the next move, he could analyze and adapt to his environment majority of the time, which always threw his opponents off. He was the strategist, the brains of the battlefield. Everyone relied of him, and trusted him with everything. He was a trustworthy, loyal and confident man. He then got his caring and kind side from his mother.

There's this weird thing with the Tetsurō. He has a tendency of hating females, but he seeks after a lover that would genuinely take care of him. Since he was quite lonely after his parents death, with his brothers moving on, he wanted someone to help him when he needed the support. Although to this day he doesn't exactly know why he hates women/girls, he just lives on life like anyone else would.

Deadly. Yes, Daichi is deadly. He's a violent man under his own skin, and he barely knew of it himself. He's seen things at a age where it shouldn't been seen. He's been on missions that nearly killed him, having him result to full strength, becoming merciless. Daichi is one special guy, being completely different from the rest of the shinobi in the village.

Nindo: "There isn't anything in this world I appreciate more than the fact that I'm living. I will make the most out of my life, more than what you're living yourself. That's my ninja way."

Character Role: Daichi Tetsurō plans to be the savior of the village, whether it be protecting them from attacks, or helping those in real need.

Combat Information

Bloodline: Storm Release

Elements:
Primary / KKG - Storm
Secondary - Raiton
Tertiary - Suiton

Specialties:
- Ninjutsu | Mastery
- Kenjutsu | Adept
- Sensory | Adept
- Taijutsu | Adept
- Genjutsu | Basic

Combat Style: Daichi can be a very... interesting person when it comes to hand in hand combat. He would always analyze his opponent, see how he would react to attack, what his style is and etc. That would be his usual way of battle, he'd always use logical explanations and ways to take on a battle, unlike others who may just charge and attack. Ever since that type of way he comes with combat, he has a clear 4 step process.

Analyze, avoid, adjust and attack. That's the 4 step process that Daichi goes through in his mind and during action. Analyze/assess the situation that's happening, avoid any attack or anything that would mess with his process, adjust to any differences or changes of his environment or his foe, and attack once he has created with a official conclusion of his opponent.

At other times, he can ignore that process and go on how he'd enjoy to fight. Whether it's straight up recklessness, or stay back and staying stealthy, he has different preferences time to time.

Background Information

Clan: N/A
Birthday: May 17

History:
- BIRTH -
Spoiler:

- ACADEMY -
Spoiler:

- GENIN AGES -
Spoiler:

- CHUNIN BEGINNINGS -
Spoiler: