Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Futon Practice [WIP] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Futon Practice [WIP] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Futon Practice [WIP] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Futon Practice [WIP] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Futon Practice [WIP] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Futon Practice [WIP] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Futon Practice [WIP] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Futon Practice [WIP] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Futon Practice [WIP] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Futon Practice [WIP] I_vote_lcapFuton Practice [WIP] I_voting_barFuton Practice [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Futon Practice [WIP] I_vote_lcapFuton Practice [WIP] I_voting_barFuton Practice [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Futon Practice [WIP] Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Futon Practice [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoko
Kiri ANBU
Kiri ANBU
Ryoko

Futon Practice [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Futon Practice [WIP]   Futon Practice [WIP] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Wind Release:

Today was the day Ryoko decided to practice more on her Futon ninjutsu techniques. She didn't have a task to complete from the Mizukage, nor any missions. This was basically a free time of hers to enjoy, instead of shopping. or even to dare and try to snatch some money. Not today, at least. There are rare days where Ryoko doesn't even bother to do those materialistic habits of hers. But as mentioned before, today was the day to get some training done. The woman appeared in the battlefield , with a black tank top, and black shorts that covered her whole thighs, but still showing off her knees, and black shinobi sandals. She had her hair all out, with one ponytail located on the top of her hair, as if it was a small puppy's tail, and headband around her neck. She then had her sword case, which was equipped behind her back. Even though she was showing some skin here and there, Ryoko needed some sort of outfit to get her comfortable when training, and this was ironically, a training outfit she uses often when practice. Not only that, but she also had her katana blade with her, just in case anything gets too funny, and to help practice her jutsus.

Ryoko walked herself within the training grounds, with her blade resting on her left shoulder. From there, she already saw an army of sentries and lounges scattered across the area. There, she then scanned her eyes over to the large body of water that surrounded most of these lands. A soft sigh came from her thin lips, as she held a grip onto her handle. "Alright." She said, as she placed her sword into her sword case, sheathing it in. Once the action was done, she would then drop her hand back to her side. "I guess I should start from simple to complicated. That could make my life much easier." She suggested to herself. Cracking her neck, then to her back, then to her fingers, basically stretching and twisting her body, Ryoko then proceeded into training her first jutsu. Slowly inhaling then exhaling, she gave herself a confident nod, as she began to ran from the spot she was on, and to the waters.

As she ran with quick speed, her hands Ryoko performed the "dog" hand seal. The wind brushed on some of her exposed skin, causing her to tremble a little. Like she would always say, the cold never bothered her. When she was at the edge of the land and near the water, she then sprung herself high in the air. As she was in midair, she crossed her legs together, as if she was sitting. As she held her position, Ryoko expected a large carpet made of wind to appear below her. The woman then came hovering down towards the waters after her little position change, looking down. When she looked down, there was nothing but the water she was about to fall into. Shit! Was her last thought, before tumbling right into the cold seas. Quickly coming up through the water's surface, her head then popped up, all damped and soak, along her little puppy tail on her head, and with the rest of her outfit. An annoyed expression came onto Ryoko's face, as she then spewed out cold water that entered in her mouth as she fell in.

"Well, damn. And to think having a low ranked jutsu would be this complicated on the first go." Ryoko mumbled to herself with a sigh, as she then swam back to shore. Walking back a few meters from the edge, she then decided to try again. Feeling now damped and even colder than before, she attempted to repeat the same move once again. Running towards the water once again, did she have the dog hand seal created with her hands like before. Just as she leaped again, this time, Ryoko didn't fully jump off from the land's edge, as her bottom plunged onto the edge, having a pained woman cry out, "SHIT! As she fell into the waters once more. For a short moment, Ryoko spazzed around while holding her bottom to try and relieve the pain.

"Okay..." Ryoko then said, after getting out of the shore the second time, as the pain from her bottom started to fade away, slowly. "Maybe I should... just stay here and try to create it in a less... rushing stance." She muttered herself.
Back to top Go down

Futon Practice [WIP]
Page 1 of 1