Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Katsumi Mori WiP EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Katsumi Mori WiP EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Katsumi Mori WiP EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Katsumi Mori WiP EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Katsumi Mori WiP EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Katsumi Mori WiP EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Katsumi Mori WiP EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Katsumi Mori WiP EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Katsumi Mori WiP EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Katsumi Mori WiP I_vote_lcapKatsumi Mori WiP I_voting_barKatsumi Mori WiP I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Katsumi Mori WiP I_vote_lcapKatsumi Mori WiP I_voting_barKatsumi Mori WiP I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Katsumi Mori WiP Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Katsumi Mori WiP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katsumi Uchiha

Katsumi Uchiha

Katsumi Mori WiP Empty
PostSubject: Katsumi Mori WiP   Katsumi Mori WiP EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:21 am

Katsumi Mori WiP 10-15

Personal Information

Name:  Katsumi Uchiha
Alias:  Shodai Hokage; The Conflagration of Konohagakure; The Strongest Katon User in History
Village:   Konoha
Village Rank:   Hokage
Skill Rank:   S

Appearance Information

Height:  5’5”
Weight:   140 pounds
Style:  Looks Description
Looks Image:    
Spoiler:
Looks Description:   Katsumi looks to be older than she actually is due to the matronly look she keeps on her face.  She appears to be more of a middle-aged woman than one fresh out of her teens.  She carefully utilizes her kimono to hide her femininity.  The careful folding of the white undergarment and the red outer kimono hides her breasts remarkable well, making them seem smaller than they actually are.  The black obi is tied around the waist, firm enough so as to hold the kimono in place but loose enough to breathe with it on, though the obi has a special knot designed to be undone in an instant.  Hidden underneath the Kimono's many layers are a set of ANBU-esque battle armor that the Shodai Hokage couldn't bear to get rid of after being made Hokage.  The top is a mid length, tight, black shirt that goes several inches below the waist.  On top of the shirt is a light grey vest that many ANBU are seen wearing, which also serves to hide her breasts away.  Proudly presented on the back of the plain kimono top is the symbol of the Uchiha.

The kimono's skirt is designed to hide the shinobi pants underneath while also not hindering her step while running.  The white fabric goes down to her ankles, leaving her feet bare.  There is a hole cut into the left side of the skirt, usually unseen, that is just big enough for a hand to go into.  The skirt has a special knot on it that serves as to remove the skirt in a moment's notice in case there is a battle.  Underneath the skirt is a pair of black shinobi pants that is baggy so as to not restrict movement and just tight enough to reduce the risk of noise from the pants scrapping together.  Hidden underneath the swirls of the skirt is a small, flexible tool pouch tied onto the outside of the shinobi pants.  On her feet is a set of soft, flexible sandals which serve little more than to be comfortable.

Katsumi has pale skin, which is odd due to her former activities as a member of Konoha's military and active shinobi.  Her unruly black hair, which is long enough to reach past her knees, seems to always hide one of her eyes from the view of the world while also framing her oval face perfectly on the opposite side.  Her black eyes often have a sternness when talking to her subordinates and a look of pity when in battle.  Set in the middle of her face, between her stern eyes,is a nose that would be too small for anyone else's face but is perfectly suited hers.  Situated just below her nose, is a set of then lips that always seem to be stretched in concentration at most times.  Her pale skin continues all the way to her fingernails which are kept painted in a shining coat of red, while her toenails are left unpainted.  Hidden away underneath the pale skin are numerous corded muscles honed through a lifetime of fighting and killing.

Katsumi's posture is one learned from many years of schooling in the regards of sophistication.  She always stands to her tallest height, with her shoulders held back, and her head held high in defiance to anyone who would be foolish enough to try and dominate her.  Despite her measly height of five foot five, she can still put on an air of dominance that usually quells any arguments about her her qualifications for Hokage.

Personality Information

- Protecting the Uchiha Clan
- Daifuku
- Fire
- Konohagakure
- Food

Dislikes: (We recommend at least 3.)
- People who abuse their power for personal gain
- People who waste food
- Those Uchiha who abandoned Konohagakure after it's destruction
- Large Bodies of Water(Seasickness)
- The Cold
- Hypocrites
- Those who abuse the power gifted to them by birth
- Crass and Crude behaviour

Goals:   Build Konohagakure back to it's former glory and punish those Uchiha who left during her time of need.

Personality Description:  

Sophisticated: From an early age Katsumi was raised in the hopes that she will eventually become the next head of the Uchiha Clan. At a point in her early life, before she could even talk, she was taught the way of standing and presenting oneself with confidence while also a measure of humility so as to not put herself on a pedestal that would eventually break under her weight. She was taught to speak with perfect pronunciation and with a clear voice. She was also taught that when something demands an action she should make show great wisdom in her subtle reaction. It is mainly due to this upbringing that many people perceive her to be a soft-spoken person that, when she does speak, demands to be listened to with great care so as to not miss any of the words that flow past her lips.

Konohagakure: Throughout her childhood she was told stories of the first Konohagakure and she has often dreamed of being a shinobi under the third and fifth hokage and during the war that ended with the destruction of the Konoha. This subject is a sore one for the newly minted Hokage as it marks the end of a glorious village but also the end of a unified Uchiha. It is often not spoke of around the Hokage and when it is, it is something that is tread upon softly as if it were a landmine about to explode, which it is.

Subtle Anger:

Katsumi was raised to become the next head of the Uchiha clan. Because of this she was taught to be subtle in her actions while also showing great wisdom in performing them. Despite this she does not make herself out to be better than everyone based on the luck of her being born an Uchiha. Because of this personality trait, Katsumi will often admonish anyone who acts out in a crude way whether it be making a crass joke or showing any sign of vulgarity withing hearing distance of the Hokage.

Nindo:  The descendants of Uchiha will be like a fire. The descendants of those Konohagakure will be like a flame. But the descendants of those who have wronged us will be like straw. They will be burned and destroyed. There will be no one left among them.

Character Role: (Do you have an idea of your character's endgame? Will they turn up as a villain, a hero, or the average joe? Give us a rough or complex idea of what you'd like to see in the future.)

Combat Information

Bloodline: (Does your character possess a kekkai genkai? Link to the approved application goes here.)

Elements:  
Primary / KKG - Katon
Secondary -
Tertiary -

Specialties:
-  Ninjutsu
-
-

Combat Style:

Background Information

Clan: [url= http://www.narutorev.org/t19-uchiha-clan]Uchiha[/url]
Birthday: (Do you wish to provide a birth date for your character?)

History: (Your character's life from start to finish. Be sure to highlight confrontations, big events, and anything that really made them who they are.)

Example:
Pre-Academy:

Academy Days:

Genin:

Chunin Exams:

Chunin:

Becoming Jounin:

Etc.
Back to top Go down

Katsumi Mori WiP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Shinobi Registry :: Character Registration-
Jump to: