Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) I_vote_lcapZevas Rēzā (FIN) I_voting_barZevas Rēzā (FIN) I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) I_vote_lcapZevas Rēzā (FIN) I_voting_barZevas Rēzā (FIN) I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Zevas Rēzā (FIN) Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Zevas Rēzā (FIN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

Zevas Rēzā (FIN) Empty
PostSubject: Zevas Rēzā (FIN)   Zevas Rēzā (FIN) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Zevas Rēzā (FIN) 900x900-content-photos-no-more-heroes-travis-touchdown-shinobu-jacobs-et-sylvia-christel-6969
Shit Happens

Personal Information

Name: Zevas Rēzā
Alias: The Hitman
Village: Iwagakure
Village Rank: ANBU Captain
Skill Rank: S

Appearance Information

Height: 6ft 0in
Weight: 180lbs
Style: Casual/Punk, Zevas wears his headband around his waist in a loose manner.
Looks Image: Zevas Rēzā (FIN) Travistouchdownimage_zpsdf7ad6d7
Looks Description: Zevas is a stereotypical Otaku, usually wearing a light weight leather jacket, t-shirt, jeans and sunglasses, though his outfit varies more in his anbu attire. He also has dark, Spiky hair, and his eyes glow red, the same color of his techniques. Zevas himself has a lean and muscular build, having a scar on his chest in the shape of an 'X' that reaches from color bone to diaphragm and nipple to nipple. This wound was from a close call in battle. He has two black carrying pouches on each hip, more aimed at his lower back, which he uses to carry small tools and devices. His Headband is worn around his waist in a loose manner like a belt.

Everday Attire-
Jacket: The leather jacket that Zevas wears is a dark red color, made up of a leather-like material. It is light weight which allows him to move freely and easily. He usually has the collar popped, and has the jacket unzipped and open. The inside of the jacket is black, made of the same material. The jacket itself has two hidden pockets on the inside, and two regular ones on the outside.
t-shirt: The shirt worn underneath the jacket is grey and made of a mesh type netting, giving some protection against weak attacks, though its very minimal. Despite this, the shirt is also light weight, and very breathable. The shirt has a design on the back that depicts the natural symbol of a laser, though this is rarely ever seen.
Pants: The jeans are dark blue, and are made up of a stretchy denim-like material. The fit snug against Zevas' body, but stretch easily with his movement allowing almost no restrictions. Being so snug though if Zevas were to get an erection it would be hard to hide it.
Sunglasses: The shades Zevas wears are made up of a UV resistant/transition type lens. This not only protects Zevas' eyes from the harsh glare of the sun, but also helps him mostly hide the glow of his eyes. The shades themselves are a yellowish color, and are translucent. This means people can see Zevas' eyes but not the color. In a pitch black area with little to no light someone would still be able to see a slight glow coming from Zevas' eyes.
Shoes: The material used to make these foot covers are like a leather material, with a hardened sole. There is no tongue to these shoes, but instead have red straps the same color as the jacket. This is for a quick easy on and off use with these shoes when the right amount of pressure is put in the right place.

ANBU attire: Zevas will don his ANBU mask in place of his glasses, his eyes glowing out through the slits in the mask, giving him a somewhat demonic look. The mask itself is black, with red patterns of straight lines, looking somewhat like four crosses connected to each other by their bottoms. It is also in the shape of a cat like face with a wicked jester grin. This mask itself can be unnerving. Zevas will turn his coat inside out, having the black on the outside and the red on the inside. Underneath the coat Zevas will wear an ANBU vest, but black in color. His blue pants have now also changed to black, wearing a red belt like item that is in the shape of an 'X'. His shoes will have black leather instead of white.

Personality Information

- Hype Music
- Cigarettes

Dislikes:
- Opiates
- Depressed People
- Clingy People

Goals: To become well known in the shinobi world and to protect those he cares about. Also to get all the ladies...well...the ones he likes.

Personality Description: Zevas is that quick thinking, prank pulling, fun loving, wild side, hopeless romantic kind of guy. Whether on the battlefield or not, Zevas' mind is always turning. His thoughts range from how he could better his techniques to how he could get that girl who just walked past him. This can also set him off any any multiple tangents, either starting arguments or random philosophical moments. His brain sometimes saves his ass, and also sometimes gets him into trouble when he thinks too deeply about things. Every now and then people will catch him in an odd and quiet manner of being, and that is when he is lost deep in his own mind. Sometimes it is best not to remove him from this state, especially without a good reason. Graffiti is one of his favorite past times, but instead of using paint he uses his special chakra to score images into objects, making it much harder to remove the 'art'. He considers it a way to express himself when he is normally unable to do so. Sometimes these images will be warnings, or fancy pictures and poems to catch a girls attention. Sometimes propaganda can even be the description in the picture. Zevas is a good guy, but he loves living on the wild side, having eccentric tastes and daring tendencies. He will go outside of the safety of the village just for the hell of it. This habit gets him into a lot of unnecessary situations where he has to either talk, describe, or fight his way out of. Normally Zevas wouldnt go and pick a fight, unless ordered to or provoked. He is somewhat of a funny pacifist, because when he chooses, or is ordered, to fight, he will add a sadistic twist to his normal loving ways. Theres times where Zevas will purposely mentally torture someone, or cause small amounts of damage continuously over long periods of time. Yet, if Zevas gets bored or wants to get a mission done and over with, he will go in and do his best to complete his task skillfully and promptly. Not only is he a tad bit crazy, he is also a womanizer, although deep down he truly wants to find 'the one.' Its always been somehwat of a fantasy for him. Finding a woman who will sit him down and calm his wild streak, sticking with that one woman, not going after every thing he finds attractive. Getting that girl who will put up with his shit and set him in better ways. Making him want to be better and all that jazz. When thatll happen he doesnt know, and, most of the time, doesnt care.

Nindo: Life isnt fair, shit happens. You gotta take the hand your dealt and make the best of it, even if it means using some of the cards up your sleeve.

Character Role: Zevas is somewhat of the Kage's hitman and contractor. Being the first one born with his unique bloodline ability Zevas is a rare find. Deep down he is a good guy, but has a wild streak, as well as having a weakness when it comes to the pretty ladies.

Combat Information

Bloodline: Reza

Elements:
Primary / KKG - Neon (plasma)
Secondary - Raiton
Tertiary - Fuuton

Specialties:
- Ninjutsu - Master
- Weaponry - Master
- Medical - Adept
- Taijutsu - Adept

Combat Style: Zevas uses a mix of up close and personal combat, using his weapons and hands to deal damage, while he will back off and attack from afar with most of his jutsu.

Background Information

Clan: N/A
Birthday: 3/13

History:

Example:
Pre-Academy:
Spoiler:

Academy Days:
Spoiler:

Genin:
Spoiler:

Chuunin Exams:
Spoiler:

Chuunin:
Spoiler:

Becoming Jounin:
Spoiler:

ANBU Captain
Spoiler:

Last edited by Zevas on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Zevas Rēzā (FIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zevas Rēzā (FIN)   Zevas Rēzā (FIN) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:12 am

Doesn't need a year in the birth date

Zevas Rēzā (FIN) Whmelg
Back to top Go down

Zevas Rēzā (FIN)
Page 1 of 1