Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Bloodline Template EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Bloodline Template EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Bloodline Template EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Bloodline Template EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Bloodline Template EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Bloodline Template EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Bloodline Template EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Bloodline Template EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Bloodline Template EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Bloodline Template I_vote_lcapBloodline Template I_voting_barBloodline Template I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Bloodline Template I_vote_lcapBloodline Template I_voting_barBloodline Template I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Bloodline Template Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Bloodline Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishime Senju
Admin
Admin

Bloodline Template Empty
PostSubject: Bloodline Template   Bloodline Template EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:23 am

Kekkei Genkai Application

Name: What is the title of your KKG?
Type: Innate, Inherited, Surgery
Sub-Type: Dojutsu, Element, Physical Mutation, Other
Availability: Open, By Request, Closed (Inherited bloodlines must be Open or By Request until they have at least 3 members.)
Origin: Were you born with this bloodline? Was this implanted by someone? If this is an Inherited bloodline, you must place a link to the approved family/clan/organization here. If you found your bloodline under the category of 'Other', please explain it here.

Physical Characteristics: Does this KKG provide you with any defining features?

Description: Define the effects and abilities of this kekkai genkai as much as possible. What can you do? What can't you do? What is it?

Weaknesses: What is this bloodline vulnerable to? Does it cause any harm to the wielder, or any passive handicaps?

History: If this is an Inherited or Surgery bloodline, give a brief explanation of where it originated in the family or who implanted it into you and why they chose to do so.

Bloodline Techniques: Following the jutsu template, place all of your bloodline-specific techniques here. Take note that techniques you place here will be available to members of your bloodline universally. If you want techniques specific to your character, you should make them separately. We ask that you provide at least two or three techniques to form a basis for the clan in this section.

Code:

[center][b][size=15]Kekkei Genkai Application[/size][/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] What is the title of your KKG?
[b]Type:[/b] Innate, Inherited, Surgery
[b]Sub-Type:[/b] Dojutsu, Element, Physical Mutation, Other
[b]Availability:[/b] Open, By Request, Closed (Inherited bloodlines must be Open or By Request until they have at least 3 members.)
[b]Origin:[/b] Were you born with this bloodline? Was this implanted by someone? If this is an Inherited bloodline, you must place a link to the approved family/clan/organization here. If you found your bloodline under the category of 'Other', please explain it here.

[b]Physical Characteristics:[/b] Does this KKG provide you with any defining features?

[b]Description:[/b] Define the effects and abilities of this kekkai genkai as much as possible. What can you do? What can't you do? What is it?

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] What is this bloodline vulnerable to? Does it cause any harm to the wielder, or any passive handicaps?

[b]History:[/b] If this is an Inherited or Surgery bloodline, give a brief explanation of where it originated in the family or who implanted it into you and why they chose to do so.

[b]Bloodline Techniques:[/b] Following the jutsu template, place all of your bloodline-specific techniques here. Take note that techniques you place here will be available to members of your bloodline universally. If you want techniques specific to your character, you should make them separately. We ask that you provide at least two or three techniques to form a basis for the clan in this section.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net

Bloodline Template
Page 1 of 1