Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Neon (plasma) jutsu EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Neon (plasma) jutsu EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Neon (plasma) jutsu EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Neon (plasma) jutsu EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Neon (plasma) jutsu EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Neon (plasma) jutsu EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Neon (plasma) jutsu EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Neon (plasma) jutsu EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Neon (plasma) jutsu EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Neon (plasma) jutsu I_vote_lcapNeon (plasma) jutsu I_voting_barNeon (plasma) jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Neon (plasma) jutsu I_vote_lcapNeon (plasma) jutsu I_voting_barNeon (plasma) jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Neon (plasma) jutsu Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Neon (plasma) jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

Neon (plasma) jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Neon (plasma) jutsu   Neon (plasma) jutsu EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:38 am

Name: Neon Laser
Type: Ninjutsu
Purpose: Offensive
Element: Neon (plasma)
Range: Short 0m-5m, Med 5m-15m, Long 15m+
Duration: four posts

Description: The user will aim an open palm in any direction and fire a rod shape of neon release that is one foot long and two inches in diameter.

Drawbacks:  For each laser fired off the user pays an extra D rank amount of chakra, for the C rank is used to start the jutsu and keep it going.
-
Name: Neon Beam
Duration: single use

Description: The user will point their index finger in any direction and fire a beam of neon release that is three feet long and half an inch in diameter.

Drawbacks: This technique is mainly used for long ranged pinpoint attacks, so if the user cant properly see, or is too far away they can be easily blocked before the attack is fired off.
-
Name: Neon Speed
Purpose: Supplementary
Range: Self
Duration: three posts

Description: The user will use neon release to propel themselves faster than normal by speeding up there body through the speed of which the chakra travels, increasing their speed depending on the level of chakra used to activate the technique. (C=1 rank faster, B=2 ranks faster, S=3 ranks faster)

Drawbacks: This technique only works if the user is on some sort of surface. If they are knocked off the ground or suspended in the air this technique will remain active but won’t cause any effect, wasting the chakra. If S rank is used the user has to pay base chakra cost. If S rank is used this technique won’t be able to be used for the rest of the topic.
-
Name: Neon Armor
Purpose: Defensive
Range: Self
Duration: six posts

Description: The user will coat their own body in a layer of neon release, defending themselves against B rank techniques and less. (A rank earth techniques or less)

Drawbacks: B rank techniques will chip away the armor, causing it to take a post to reform, this is where the C rank chakra upkeep comes into play. An A rank technique would knock the user completely out of the jutsu. Bloodline buffs and weaknesses add into effect.
-
Name: Neon Coating
Type: Weaponry
Range: Weapon
Duration: ???

Description: The user will coat their weapon in neon release, greatly increasing their cutting power and giving the weapon a burning effect (one rank above weapon rank), cauterizing most wounds as to reduce the chance of successful surgical healing factors.

Drawbacks: Neon causes a bright light so it would be hard to conceal this process, as well as the weapon the technique was applied to. Weapons being held require an D rank upkeep every other post to keep the effect going.
-
Name: Neon Blade
Range: Short 0-5m
Duration: until destroyed/released

Description: The user will form a blade of neon release in their hand, using it as a makeshift weapon in instances where a quick attack is needed or a weapon is not easily reached.

Drawbacks: The blade cannot leave the user’s hand, so once the user’s hand opens it loses its stability and dissipates, a B rank attack will destroy the blade, an A rank earth rank will destroy it, and a C rank wind technique will cancel out with it.
-
Name: Neon Body Flicker

Description: a normal Body Flicker upgraded to cause a blinding flash of light that will blind people for one post looking in the users direction.

Drawbacks: will blind anyone, even allies
-
Name: Neon Flash
Duration: one post

Description: The user will clap their hands or snap their fingers and create a blinding flash of light (like a flash bang) and temporarily blind anyone looking in the users direction for one post.

Drawbacks: will blind anyone, even allies
-
Name: Neon Disc
Purpose: Offensive, Defensive

Description: after a short string of handsigns the user will form discs of neon release of all sizes. Uses can range from throwing the discs, using them like saws, using them as a makeshift shield or a type of stepping stone.

Drawbacks: After one hit the discs dissipate, and for each disc made it costs a B rank of chakra.
-
Name: Neon Release: Shadow Clone
Duration: ???

Description: The user will create a shadow clone out of neon release, and when dispersed the clone will explode with the same elemental effect as neon release.

Drawbacks: These clones can only use neon release techniques.
-
Name: Shoop Da Whoop

Description: The user will gather chakra in their abdomen and expel it from their mouth in a giant blast of neon release. The blast has a diameter of twenty feet and is fifty feet long. The blast itself will travel 100 yards before it dissipates. Anything caught in the beam will be incinerated, and anything within 10 yards of the beam will be knocked back from the strong following force.

Drawbacks: The user can only use this once per topic, as it causes a lot of strain on the abdomen and throat. Bloodline buffs and weaknesses apply.
-
Name: Neon Arc

Description: The user will swing their arm in any direction and send out an arc of neon release flying towards the direction they swung their arm.

Drawbacks: The B rank chakra cost is the activation cost, for each Arc made there is an extra D rank chakra cost.
-
Name: Neon Surgery
Type: Medical
Range: Short 0-5m
Duration:single use

Description: The user will mix their knowledge of medical ninjutsu and their use of neon release to cauterize wounds to stop bleeding, and with extra chakra control this can be used to incinerate internal parasites, poison, and to stop internal bleeding.

Drawbacks: The user will be vulnerable when using this technique due to the concentration needed they are unable to use other techniques while using this technique. All other activated techniques will be released (except clone techniques)

Last edited by Zevas on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Neon (plasma) jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon (plasma) jutsu   Neon (plasma) jutsu EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:52 am

Alright very good. Approved.

Neon (plasma) jutsu Whmelg
Back to top Go down

Neon (plasma) jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Shinobi Registry :: Technique Registration :: Approved Techniques-
Jump to: