Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Ishime Senju [WIP] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Ishime Senju [WIP] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Ishime Senju [WIP] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Ishime Senju [WIP] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Ishime Senju [WIP] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Ishime Senju [WIP] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Ishime Senju [WIP] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Ishime Senju [WIP] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Ishime Senju [WIP] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Ishime Senju [WIP] I_vote_lcapIshime Senju [WIP] I_voting_barIshime Senju [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju [WIP] I_vote_lcapIshime Senju [WIP] I_voting_barIshime Senju [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Ishime Senju [WIP] Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Ishime Senju [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishime Senju
Admin
Admin

Ishime Senju [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Ishime Senju [WIP]   Ishime Senju [WIP] EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:11 am

Ishime Senju [WIP] Capture3_zps091e1100
"Don't tell me you're giving up that easily!?"

Personal Information

Name: Ishime Senju 石目千手 (Stone Eye of the Forest)
Alias: Tsuchikage 土影, The Smiling Shadow 笑顔の影
Village: Iwagakure
Village Rank: Tsuchikage
Skill Rank: S

Appearance Information

Height: 6 "3
Weight: 200 lbs
Style: Ishime proudly dons his headband around his forehead.
Looks Image: See top of application.

Looks Description:

Ishime's hair is long and flowing, flowing past his shoulders to his shoulderblades. A trait similar to that of Hashirama many ages ago, it is also straight and seems to always fall into place with a particular shine in the light. His skin is especially tan and his eyes are a deep forest green, reflecting his blood like leafy mirrors. Ishime has a broad jaw, but his head isn't as blocky as one would expect. Rather, it's as toned as his form. And it's with that wide jaw that Ishime does what he does best. If there were ever a man to smile, his would be the largest. Stretching from ear to ear and filled with compassion, all of Iwagakure knows Ishime as the smiling man. Or, more importantly, the Smiling Shadow as a reference to his position.

Ishime himself is a rather large man, with huge shoulders and a body as equally massive. The constitution of an elephant combined with the prowess of a lion would only begin to sum up his visible strengths. Ishime is not a bodybuilder, but he's managed to grow to surprising heights and sizes through all of the constant fighting he does against the hordes of demons. One after the other they come, and one day after another Ishime gets ever stronger. Pecs, abs, they're there and laughing at the enemies. It all goes down to Ishime's legs, those which are just as muscled as the rest of him.

Flesh alone does not describe Ishime, however. His casual attire consists of a brown, sleeveless happi over a green robe-like kimono. The traditional look is the best way to describe him when he's not in his battle gear. When he is heading into the fight, Ishime dons a brown samurai-like loose-connecting plating. It covers protects the tops of his arms, shoulders, back, chest and stomach, and the tops of his thighs. Underneath he sports a black long-sleeved flame-retardant shirt, fingerless gloves, black flame-retardant pants, and a pair of black sandals. On his thighs you'll find tool pouches and on his back a medium scroll. Often times Ishime will carry additional non-combat items in his tool pouches, like a box of matches, a tobacco pipe, and tobacco.

Personality Information

- Smoking.
- Botany.
- The oppression of demons.

Dislikes: (We recommend at least 3.)
- Quitters
- Cats
- Ishime has a slight fear of heights. Slight.

Goals: Ishime's long-term goal is to build an impenetrable defense for Iwagakure and to make sure it remains erect after his death.

Personality Description:

As hinted above in Ishime's description, he is an outgoing and happy man. He doesn't mind being the center of attention and his goal is to encourage and entertain his friends, or even strangers. Sometimes he can be overly trusting, but that could be his confidence getting in the way. As (supposedly) the strongest man in his village, he sometimes gets locked in the mindset that there is nothing to fear. Even when they have impending doom constantly scratching at the walls of the village, Ishime does not hesitate to try and have a good time. A slap on the back, a big smile, and encouraging words will always come from him until things turn to the worst.

He loves smoking from his pipe and often experiments by creating different types of tobacco via his mokuton. In addition to experimenting with alchemy and every form of botany available, he's a man of knowledge. Despite his appearance, Ishime has read more books than the average shinobi and continues to do so when he isn't killing a thousand demons or dealing with stacks of paperwork higher than the trees he can make. But all things must come when they do, even if that means waiting for a break. Despite all of his work, Ishime tends to maintain an exceedingly high level of energy to the point that it can scare people. The word 'break' often doesn't exist in his vocabulary when it comes to rough training sessions or battlegrounds.

As much as any ninja loves combat, Ishime also looks for diplomatic solutions to the problems he encounters. If the demons were reasonable people, he might have even convinced them to stop attacking the village. Unfortunately, they're ravenous beasts and they have no mind for reason. When it comes to handling matters with the other surviving villages or even making decisions within his own village, he tries to find the best solution and consults his closes people often. Most importantly, he listens to what the other party has to say. A story wouldn't be a story if it only had one side.

Still, Ishime's diplomacy is as ruthless as his fighting. He does not hesitate to go all-out, which is why he chose the partners that he did. Leaning more towards the offensive side of conflicts, Ishime goes in and he goes all in when he fights. If there is an enemy that needs to be wiped from the face of the planet, they will either be gone from it or scattered about it like pieces of wild game after an extravagant hunt. That's how Ishime is, all and all. Boastful, energetic, and ready to face the challenges to come. The traits of a leader.

Nindo: "Do not let them take you! If you must fight, you will do it until the darkness takes you." ('Them' refers to any obstacle.)

Character Role: Currently at endgame.

Combat Information

Bloodline: Mokuton

Elements:
Primary / KKG -Mokuton
Secondary -Suiton
Tertiary -Doton

Specialties: Kage
- Ninjutsu (Master)
- Fuinjutsu (Master)
- Taijutsu (Adept)
- Weaponry (Adept)
- Sensory (Adept)

Combat Style:

Background Information

Clan: Senju
Birthday: March 21st

History: (Your character's life from start to finish. Be sure to highlight confrontations, big events, and anything that really made them who they are.)

Example:
Pre-Academy:

Academy Days:

Genin:

Chunin Exams:

Chunin:

Becoming Jounin:

Etc.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net

Ishime Senju [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Shinobi Registry :: Character Registration-
Jump to: