Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Byakugan EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Byakugan EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Byakugan EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Byakugan EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Byakugan EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Byakugan EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Byakugan EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Byakugan EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Byakugan EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Byakugan I_vote_lcapByakugan I_voting_barByakugan I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Byakugan Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Byakugan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishime Senju
Admin
Admin

Byakugan Empty
PostSubject: Byakugan   Byakugan EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:15 pm

Kekkei Genkai Application

Name: Byakugan
Type: Inherited
Sub-Type: Dojutsu
Availability: Open
Origin: The Hyuga Clan

Physical Characteristics: Those who inherit the blood of this clan have almost featureless, white eyes and when the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge. It also appears that unlike the other two great dōjutsu, all members of the clan possess, and can use this kekkei genkai from birth, as opposed to needing to awaken or else, not inheriting it at all.

Description:
Spoiler:

Weaknesses: Constantly using the Byakugan over a very long period of time causes severe eye strain, as seen with Neji Hyūga, who at that point, could not tell the difference between Kiba Inuzuka, and Akamaru. This condition, however, is not permanent.

Training the Byakugan

In addition to being able to activate it, those of certain ranks can increase the strength of their Byakugan through training or purchase.

D/C-Rank (Genin) Shinobi naturally have a 50 meter range of vision, but can upgrade it to 100m for 1,000 Ryo or 1,000 words of training.
B-Rank (Chunin) Shinobi naturally have a 200m range of vision, but can upgrade it to 400m for 2,000 Ryo or 2,000 words of training.
A-Rank (Jounin) Shinobi naturally have a 600m range of vision, but can upgrade it to 1km for 5,000 Ryo or 3,000 words of training.
S-Rank (ANBU Captain) Shinobi naturally have a 2km range of vision, but can upgrade it to 5km for 5,000 Ryo or 3,000 words of training.
S-Rank (Kage) Shinobi naturally have a 10km field of vision, but can upgrade it to 25km for 10,000 Ryo or 5,000 words of training.

Bloodline Techniques:

Spoiler:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Byakugan
[b]Rank:[/b] E
[b]Type:[/b] Dojutsu
[b]Purpose:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Range:[/b] Short to Far
[b]Duration:[/b] Until deactivated.

[b]Description:[/b] Upon activating the Byakugan, the appropriate physical features will appear around the user's eyes and they will gain heightened abilities. First and foremost they will be able to see sources of chakra and their field of vision will extend 360 degrees and up to 50 meters away. In addition, the user will be able to see the tenketsu of those around them as well as their chakra circulatory system. Any upgrades the user has trained for the Byakugan will be applied upon activation, every time.

[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams: Thirty-Two Palms
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Purpose:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post

[b]Description:[/b] The Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique is a manoeuvre of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. After the attack is complete, or even if only some of it is performed and the opponent finds a way to escape, they will find it difficult to perform techniques and have physical stress accompany their movements.

This effect causes techniques to cost an additional 10% of their CP to perform (5% for half effect), in addition to the physical pain and the slight damage to internal organs.

[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms
[b]Rank:[/b] A

[b]Description:[/b] With the Byakugan's near 360° field of vision, the user envisions an Eight Trigrams circle. Then the enemy within this circle is hit with a series of violent blows. By striking sixty-four of the tenketsu throughout the opponent's Chakra Pathway System, their chakra flow is stopped, making them unable to even stand after the devastating series of blows. Once this attack is complete, the opponent will be extremely staggered, and making movements will cause much physical stress on their body. This effect lasts for 3 posts, and they gradually recover over another three posts. Should the attack have been 100% successful, they will be unable to use techniques for up to five posts. The chakra in their system will be unable to flow as a result of the tenketsu sealing. The 64 Palms is capable of locking up to three targets within its ability, and once the technique begins, it is extremely difficult to stop without outside interference. The targets will be unable to use any chakra-based techniques or abilities for the rest of the topic.

[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams: One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms
[b]Rank:[/b] S

[b]Description:[/b] The Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms is a technique of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred and twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly, up to 6 in maximum. Once this technique starts, it is close to impossible to stop without outside interference. The speed and strength of the strikes cause the user to be little more than a blur in the eyes of those being struck, and once the technique ends, the internal damage makes it extremely stressful for the body to even lift a finger, much less use chakra. The internal damage can be lethal if not treated.

[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams: Palms Rotating Heaven
[b]Rank:[/b] C - A
[b]Purpose:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Short to Medium
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post or until deactivated.

[b]Description:[/b] A secret taijutsu that is orally handed down only within the main house of the Hyūga, this technique utilises the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all the chakra points on the user's body. It is also a defensive manoeuvre to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. After releasing chakra from every tenketsu in their body, the user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This technique is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack thus if they cannot spin, the user becomes vulnerable. The standard size covers a 3m radius around the user (C), whereas the chakra can be extended to cover distances of 6m (B) and 12m (A).

[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams: Vacuum Palm
[b]Rank:[/b] C

[b]Description:[/b] This technique is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, the user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit. The shell itself can travel a maximum distance of 6m before dispersing.

[b]Name:[/b] Gentle Fist Art: One Blow Body
[b]Rank:[/b] B-Rank
[b]Purpose:[/b] Supplementary, Defensive

[b]Description:[/b] A technique born from their innate ability to expel chakra from every tenketsu on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown that this technique can be used with pin-point accuracy to target the weak point of a technique, such as the Water Prison technique. In addition, a strong enough use of this technique can be used to break out of physical constraints, such as web or rope.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net

Byakugan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Site :: The Library :: Bloodlines-
Jump to: