Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Jutsu Training/Purchasing EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Jutsu Training/Purchasing EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Jutsu Training/Purchasing EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Jutsu Training/Purchasing EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Jutsu Training/Purchasing EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Jutsu Training/Purchasing EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Jutsu Training/Purchasing EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Jutsu Training/Purchasing EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Jutsu Training/Purchasing EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Jutsu Training/Purchasing I_vote_lcapJutsu Training/Purchasing I_voting_barJutsu Training/Purchasing I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Jutsu Training/Purchasing I_vote_lcapJutsu Training/Purchasing I_voting_barJutsu Training/Purchasing I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Jutsu Training/Purchasing Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Jutsu Training/Purchasing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Jutsu Training/Purchasing Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Training/Purchasing   Jutsu Training/Purchasing EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Following with the rules made by the Ryo System, there is the ability to purchase jutsu with the money made from missions, events, or allotted from your Kage. These jutsu scrolls vary in cost from the ranking that they are given, with all E level jutsu being free or already taught by the academy, which should be already included on your character's Info Card. These jutsu costs are made and scaled in a way which promotes a diverse skill set, instead of simply an entire arsenal of heavy hitters, but also cleverness and mixing and maxing your jutsu to get the greatest results.

E-Rank Jutsu: 50 Ryo
D-Rank Jutsu: 150 Ryo
C-Rank Jutsu: 300 Ryo
B-Rank Jutsu: 600 Ryo
A-Rank Jutsu: 1,200 Ryo
S-Rank Jutsu: 2,400 Ryo

Note: These costs are to be added in your Ninja Info Card whenever you purchase jutsu or add custom jutsu that you do not want to train for and simply want to buy.

There is an exemption from having to pay for jutsu however, in that if you have a sensei who already has the jutsu and can teach it to you, then you simply need to train with him. The same can also be done for custom jutsu that your character has made themselves, however, you are given the option to pay instead of doing the word count training for it if you prefer.

E-Rank Jutsu: 250 Words
D-Rank Jutsu: 500 Words
C-Rank Jutsu: 750 Words
B-Rank Jutsu: 1,000 Words
A-Rank Jutsu: 1,250 Words
S-Rank Jutsu: 1,500 Words
Back to top Go down
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Jutsu Training/Purchasing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Training/Purchasing   Jutsu Training/Purchasing EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:59 am

Elemental Training

First of all some basic information is required, such as, how many elements each Rank can start out with, since that will provide the baseline for how much effort will be needed in mastering another element. And remember just because you can start out with more elements doesn't mean you should or have to use all of them. After all the more elements you have the less focused you can be in the other Elements you have.

D-Rank: 1
C-Rank: 1
B-Rank: 2
A-Rank: 2
S-Rank: 3

Training to learn a secondary or even a third element is something that will be difficult to do alone, and without personal knowledge of that element, or how to train that element. That is why, the requirements when training an element solo will be higher and more demanding then the requirements of training with someone who has already mastered the element you'll be attempting to learn.

Secondary Element Solo: 1,500 total word count.
Secondary Element Group: 1,000 total word count.

Tertiary Element Solo:
3,000 total word count.
Tertiary Element Group: 2,000 total word count.
Back to top Go down

Jutsu Training/Purchasing
Page 1 of 1