Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Combat Skills EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Combat Skills EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Combat Skills EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Combat Skills EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Combat Skills EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Combat Skills EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Combat Skills EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Combat Skills EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Combat Skills EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Combat Skills I_vote_lcapCombat Skills I_voting_barCombat Skills I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Combat Skills Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Combat Skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zevas
Founder
Founder
Zevas

Combat Skills Empty
PostSubject: Combat Skills   Combat Skills EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:12 am

Nin: None.  Main advantage is versatility.
Tai: Strength and speed modifiers.
Weaponry: Accuracy and agility/reaction modifiers.
Fuuinjutsu: Speed in which a seal can be placed, and materials necessary.  Also ability to deconstruct jutsu.
Genjutsu: Number of jutsu that can be layered, and ability to detect Genjutsu place on you.
Medical: General medical knowledge.  Increased chance of succeeding in surgeries.
Puppetry: Increased number of puppets, more precise reactions from puppets.
Sensory: Wider range available for Sensory jutsu.

Ninjutsu (B, S, S, S)
Taijutsu (B, S, S, S)
Weaponry (including Kenjutsu) (B, S, S, S)
Fuuinjutsu (C, B, A, S)
Genjutsu (D, C, A, S)
Medical (/, B, A, S)
Puppetry (/, B, A, S)
Sensory (/, C, B, S)

Depending on how specialized a certain combat style is, you may need more experience in it than others to be able to use it at the same level of skill.  For this reason, some styles are limited by what rank jutsu you can use in them, depending on how many points you have put into them.  In the list, the first letter is the rank of jutsu you can use if you don't have any points in the skill, the second is what rank you can use at Basic, the third is Adept, and the fourth is Master.  This is to prevent, for example, an S rank ninja with only Basic knowledge in Medical jutsu to use S rank jutsu in such a highly specialized style.

Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Weaponry are all considered basic enough that any ninja, regardless of what rank in the style, can use.  However if you have NO level of skill, you must pay an additional 100% of the chakra cost for jutsu of A rank to represent your lack of skill.  Basic level in each of these styles removes this increased chakra cost.  Adept level reduces the cost of all jutsu in that style by 50%.  Mastery grants a 75% reduction in chakra cost in jutsu up to B rank, while granting a 50% reduction to A and S rank jutsu in that specialty.  This particular cost reduction is exclusive to these three styles.  Other styles may grant a cost reduction, but those will vary.

--------------------------------------

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu (??; Literally meaning "Ninja Techniques"), is a term referring to almost any technique and allows the user to do something that they otherwise would be incapable of doing. Unlike Genjutsu, which makes the opponent see illusions, the effects of ninjutsu are real. They vary greatly in purpose, with the simpler ninjutsu serving such tasks as transforming the user or allowing them to evade attacks. These techniques are often second-nature for experienced shinobi, who can use them at will.

N/A - All ranks of Ninjutsu are available to anyone without points in this style.  However ALL jutsu cost an additional 75% chakra to be cast, and those without any points in this style can only cast ONE Ninjutsu per a post.

Basic - At the lowest level of training with Ninjutsu, users can now use all ranks of Ninjutsu at their base cost.

At this level, the shinobi has become moderately familiar with hand signs and can tell when a person is using any elements that the user already possesses, just by watching their handsigns. If the user already knows the technique being used against him/her, he/she can tell possibly before the hand signs are even completed if the set of hand signs is long and complex.

Shinobi with Basic in Ninjutsu can cast two Ninjutsu per a post.

Adept - Once a character has Adept in Ninjutsu, they now only have to spend 50% of the chakra cost for jutsu up to B rank.  A and S rank jutsu are still base cost.

Because of their knowledge of hand signs, the user is capable of conducting them at a faster pace than their lower counterparts, that members of this level can do hand seals at a blurry rate.  Those with Basic level in Ninjutsu have a hard time telling what the signs are, while others with Adept can keep up but might not be able to anticipate what the jutsu is.

Ninja with Adept Ninjutsu can cast three Ninjutsu per a post.

Mastery - A Ninjutsu master is highly advanced with these physical arts for their ranking. At his level, ninjutsu users are very familiar with molding chakra and the hand signs used to do so. Due to this, they can cast all jutsu of B rank and lower at one quarter of their normal cost (75%), while A and S rank jutsu are cast at half (50%) the chakra cost.

Because of such, their hand signs are much faster than the normal persons.  Adepts in Ninjutsu may be able to figure out what the jutsu is as it is being cast, but only other Ninjutsu Masters have a chance of remembering the seals, and telling what the jutsu might be before it is cast.

At this level of skill in Ninjutsu, a Shinobi may cast up to four Ninjutsu per a post.

Taijutsu

Taijutsu (??; Literally meaning "Body Techniques") is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimization of natural human abilities. Taijutsu is executed by directly accessing the user's physical and mental energies, relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques. Taijutsu generally require no hand seals to perform, occasionally making use of certain stances or poses, and are much quicker to use than ninjutsu or genjutsu. Taijutsu is simply put: hand-to-hand combat.

N/A - All ninja are expected to have some level of Taijutsu skill, however those who specifically train for Taijutsu are notably faster and stronger, relying on their own strength rather than jutsu to increase their damage output.  Those without any ranks in Taijutsu pay an additional 75% chakra for any Taijutsu, and can only use one Taijutsu technique per a turn.

Basic - The ones with this level of skills in their hand to hand combat are naturally faster and stronger than those who are not trained in these arts, increasing their speed and strength to match that of someone one rank higher than their own.

Those with Basic skill in Taijutsu can use up to three Taijutsu techniques per a post.  Chakra costs for Taijutsu techniques use base values.

Adept – A shinobi with this skill in hand to hand combat becomes a shinobi to be feared. Their  body is like a weapon, increasing their strength and speed equal that to one of a shinobi two ranks above them. These shinobi are able to break bones with a well-placed punch and easily knock back someone with no skill in this area. Their speed difference also makes them hard to block or dodge. Unless you can discern their attack before they strike.
Those with Adept in Taijutsu only have to spend 50% of the chakra cost for jutsu up to B rank.  A and S rank jutsu costs are unchanged.
Those with adept skill in Taijutsu can use up to four Taijutsu techniques per a post.

Mastery -  These shinobi are an almost unstoppable force with their body, training themselves to the point that almost no physical feat is not attainable for them. This training increases their strength and speed to that of a shinobi three ranks above them. Due to this, they can use all taijutsu of B rank and lower at one quarter of their normal cost (75%), while  A and S rank taijutsu are used at half (50%) the chakra cost. Being this skilled in taijutsu these masters can start to learn the 8 gates.
Those with Mastery skill in Taijutsu can use up to five Taijutsu techniques per a post.  

Weaponry (including Kenjutsu)

Weaponry is another form of physical attacks, utilizing actual weapons and tools to attack an opponent instead of using one’s own body like taijutsu. There are two types of fighting styles within this one skill:
Refined: - This version allows the practitioner to focus on a few different weapons rather than a broad range of weapons, working in a similar manner to Kenjutsu, increasing their skill with these weapons much higher than normal. Refined still highly increases the user's skill with basic ninja tools.
Varied: - This version gives the practitioner an above average skill level in almost all forms of weapons, allowing them to fight many different ways.

Note: Chakra Flow techniques do not require chakra conductive materials if one possesses a Weaponry Spec. The ability to coat a weapon in a particular affinity, such as "Wind Release: Vacuum Blade" or "Fire Release: Nail Crimson" does not require chakra conductive metal. Thus, if you possess a Weaponry Spec on any level, you can coat your weaponry in chakra with specific techniques.

N/A All ninja are expected to have some level of Weaponry skill, however those who specifically train for Weaponry are notably more accurate and have a faster reaction time/increased agility, relying on their own weapon handling  than jutsu to increase their damage output. Those without any ranks in Weaponry pay an additional 75% chakra for any Weaponry technique, and can only use one Weaponry technique per a turn.

Basic A shinobi with basic training in weaponry has learned to move and react to how their weapons react, as well as move and react against an opponent’s attack, as well as increased aim with whatever they use to attack their target. Those with Basic skill in Weaponry can use up to three Weaponry techniques per a post.  Chakra costs for Weaponry techniques use base values.
Refined: -  A shinobi with a refined skill will have the skill of two ranks above them when it comes to reaction and accuracy.
Varied: A shinobi with a varied skill will have the skill of one rank above them when it comes to reaction and accuracy.

Adept Through increased amounts of training a ninja with this level of skill becomes deadly with regular ninja tools, as well as what style they train in. They can now expertly execute attacks that would equal some high level jutsu. These ninja will sometimes carry scrolls or multiple weapons on their body. Those with Adept in Weaponry only have to spend 50% of the chakra cost for jutsu up to B rank.  A and S rank jutsu costs are unchanged.
Those with adept skill in Weaponry can use up to four Weaponry techniques per a post.
Refined: - A shinobi with a refined skill will have the skill of three ranks above them when it comes to reaction and accuracy .
Varied: A shinobi with a varied skill will have the skill of two ranks above them when it comes to reaction and accuracy.

Mastery A master in weaponry has such a high skill with their use of weapons that a normal kunai could be used to kill multiple targets with ease. Through hellish training these ninja have the capability of quickly finding the weak spot in almost any situation and are quickly able to hit their target almost all the time, tracking movements up to the 6th gate. Due to this, they can use all Weaponry of B rank and lower at one quarter of their normal cost (75%), while  A and S rank Weaponry are used at half (50%) the chakra cost.
Those with Mastery skill in Weaponry can use up to five Weaponry techniques per a post.  
Refined: - A shinobi with a refined skill will have the skill of four ranks above them when it comes to reaction and accuracy.
Varied: A shinobi with a varied skill will have the skill of three ranks above them when it comes to reaction and accuracy.

Fuuinjutsu

(封印術; Literally meaning "Sealing Techniques") are a type of jutsu that seal objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object, as well as causing mind loss and temporary paralysis.  An imbalance is created when an odd-numbered seal is placed on top of an even-numbered seal and vice-versa. Seals are placed with some sort of medium onto another surface (i.e. ink to paper)

N/A All ninja are expected to have some level of Fuuinjutsu skill, such as the generic sealing technique, however those who specifically train for Fuuinjutsu are faster with the sealing.  Those without any ranks in Fuuinjutsu pay an additional 75% chakra for any Fuuinjutsu, and can only use one Fuuinjutsu technique per a turn.

Basic  When a ninja trains their skill level to basic they become more accustomed to the process of sealing items and what is required to do so. At this level  a shinobi can create seals as fast as a basic ninjutsu user can weave handsigns. They also can stretch out the ink they use, using less as they write and fit more seals on a smaller area of paper (basically place two exploding symbols on one tag), being one rank faster than their shinobi rank. Those with Basic skill in Fuuinjutsu can use up to three Fuuinjutsu techniques per a post.  Chakra costs for Fuuinjutsu techniques use base values.

Adept At this level a fuuinjutsu user can write many more seals on smaller areas and with an increased speed, now understanding the use of blood to make seals instead of using ink. (one tag can hold three seals, and has the speed of an adept ninjutsu user weaving hand signs), being two ranks faster than their shinobi rank. At this level a shinobi can understand complex jutsu and tear mentally deconstruct them to find their weakness. (up to B rank four posts uninterrupted). Those with Adept in Fuuinjutsu only have to spend 50% of the chakra cost for jutsu up to B rank.  A and S rank jutsu costs are unchanged.
Those with adept skill in Fuuinjutsu can use up to four Weaponry techniques per a post.

Mastery A master fuuinjutsu user can now write in such a small area that it looks like dits, as well with blinding speed, writing seals in an instant (one tag can hold four seals, and has the speed of an master ninjutsu user weaving hand signs). This shinobi can now mentally deconstruct jutsu of any rank (E-B two posts uninterrupted, A-S four posts). At this rank the user is able to place seals using chakra (can only be used one seal at a time, large seals require writing still).  Due to this, they can use all Fuuinjutsu of B rank and lower at one quarter of their normal cost (75%), while  A and S rank Fuuinjutsu are used at half (50%) the chakra cost.
Those with Mastery skill in Fuuinjutsu can use up to five Fuuinjutsu techniques per a post.  

Genjutsu

(幻術; Literally meaning "Illusion Techniques") are techniques that are employed in the same fashion as Ninjutsu, requiring chakra and hand signs. However, the primary difference between the two is that the effects of genjutsu are illusory; instead of attacking the victim's body, like Taijutsu or Ninjutsu, genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses. This is often used to create false images or to cause pain from trauma (because the body is led to believe it is in pain); however, there are plenty of other uses depending on the situation.

Notes: Once placed, in a Genjutsu, the target is in said genjutsu until the moment they disrupt it via, "Kai" or through pain. Also the use of Kai takes the same amount of Chakra to dispel as the level of Jutsu that you've been placed in. However if you are a Genjutsu Master or Adept. And the jutsu is of the rank you get a deduction in Chakra Cost, the deduction applies here as well.

N/A Some ninja have the skill to use Genjutsu, however those who specifically train for Genjutsu are able to detect genjutsu faster as well as layer their own genjutsu for multiple effects.  Not having any skill in this area limits a Shinobi to only techniques of E and D rank, the most basic skills that every shinobi must have. Ninja of this level have basic understanding of genjutsu Kai. Those without any ranks in Genjutsu pay an additional 75% chakra for any Genjutsu, and can only use one Genjutsu technique per a turn.

Basic  Having a basic skill in genjutsu allows a shinobi to tell if they are in a genjutsu one rank higher than ninja of their same level, as well as create two layers of genjutsu on an opponent. Those with Basic skill in Genjutsu can use up to three Genjutsu techniques per a post.  Chakra costs for Genjutsu techniques use base values. Than can Kai out of any C rank or lower jutsu, with ease.

Adept Having trained in grueling genjutsu styles these ninja are great at creating alternate realities, having a skill in genjutsu twice of one their level. They can now sense if they are in almost any genjutsu besides the utmost compex, and are able to layer genjutsu up to four layers. Those with Adept in Genjutsu only have to spend 50% of the chakra cost for jutsu up to B rank.  A and S rank jutsu costs are unchanged. They can Kai out of any four layered B rank genjutsu or lower with ease.
Those with adept skill in Genjutsu can use up to four Genjutsu techniques per a post.

Mastery A master in illusory techniques can make a person believed they have lived an alternate life, creating such complex genjutsu and starting them with just a minute gesture or glance. They are three ranks higher in skill than an untrained shinobi of the same rank. These masters are able to layer genjutsu up to eight times. Due to this, they can use all Genjutsu of B rank and lower at one quarter of their normal cost (75%), while  A and S rank Genjutsu are used at half (50%) the chakra cost. They can easily genjutsu Kai out of any layered A rank jutsu or lower, and out of a four layered S rank genjutsu, but will need to utilize pain or the help of someone else with anything higher.
Those with Mastery skill in Genjutsu can use up to five Genjutsu techniques per a post.  

Medical

(医療忍術, Iryō Ninjutsu; Literally meaning "Medical Ninja Techniques") is a branch of Ninjutsu associated with healing, as well as the manipulation of their own, or another person’s body, practiced by shinobi categorized as "medical-nin". The use of medical Ninjutsu requires very good chakra control, as well as extensive knowledge on such things as herbs, medicines, the human body and even poisons.

N/A It takes a ninja with an increased skill in chakra control to be able to use Medical techniques. Those who have no skill in this field are unable to use any jutsu of this kind. This is a rare feat not many can acquire naturally.

Basic Someone who trains this knowledge of medical jutsu have basic knowledge of the human anatomy, as well as an increased  skill in general first aid. They are able to perform the most simplistic techniques, which still require great skill. These shinobi can diagnose, recreate, and create antidotes for B rank and lower poisons. Those with Basic skill in Medical can use up to three Medical techniques per a post.  Chakra costs for Medical techniques use base values.

Adept A shinobi with this level of skill has studied further into pathology, and the first steps of dna, able to perform the smallest of transplants. At this rank a medical nin can use chakra scalpel. These shinobi can diagnose, recreate, and create antidotes for A rank and lower poisons. Those with Adept in Medical only have to spend 50% of the chakra cost for jutsu up to B rank.  A and S rank jutsu costs are unchanged.
Those with adept skill in Medical can use up to four Medical techniques per a post.

Mastery A master in medical jutsu has full knowledge over the human body as well as how chakra pathways work. They’ve studied on all the way down to the cellular level of the human body (and even animal). They are able to use chakra enhanced strength, and heal nearly destroyed limbs. These shinobi can diagnose, recreate, and create antidotes for S rank and lower poisons. They always succeed on their surgeries and are considered some of the most valuable ninja in any village. Due to this, they can use all Medical of B rank and lower at one quarter of their normal cost (75%), while  A and S rank Medical are used at half (50%) the chakra cost.
Those with Mastery skill in Medical can use up to five Medical techniques per a post.  

Puppetry

Puppetry is a unique Ninjutsu fighting style; this technique uses chakra threads to control puppets like marionettes. Any number of chakra threads can be used to control a puppet, but users with more skill can use fewer strings per puppet. While most puppeteers (傀儡使い, kugutsutsukai) would normally be able to control five puppets at most (one per two fingers), one can use the Human Puppetry technique on their own body to increase the amount of puppets which they can control up to ten.

N/A Shinobi with skill in puppetry are considered the marionettes of the ninja world. It takes time and focus to be able to use a puppet, let alone the time it takes to make one. Someone with no skill in this area cannot use any Puppetry techniques what so ever.
(releasing a puppet from a scroll counts as a Puppetry technique as it pertains to the generic sealing process)

Basic Basic training allows a shinobi to create and use puppets up to B rank. Their puppets speed equals the speed of someone with Taijutsu basic, while their dexterity and accuracy equals the dexterity and accuracy of a weapon user who specializes in varied sort of weaponry. Your max limit for your chakra string is 20m. Those with Basic skill in Puppetry can use up to three Puppetry techniques per a post.  Chakra costs for Puppetry techniques use base values, as well as use three puppets in a topic.

Adept These ninja are able to take on groups of shinobi their rank by themselves. At this level a shinobi can use puppets up to Rank A as well as, use puppetry techniques up to A Rank as well. All of their puppets move with the speed of a Taijutsu Adept user. Also, their accuracy and dexterity are on the level of a weapon user with adept level who is specialized in a varied line of weaponry. They also gain 1 B-ranked ability for one of your puppets. They are also given 1 Frame of equal Rank to the current level of the Shinobi. 45m for chakra string.  Those with Adept in Puppetry only have to spend 50% of the chakra cost for jutsu up to B rank. A  and S rank jutsu costs are unchanged.
Those with adept skill in Puppetry can use up to four Puppetry techniques per a post, as well as use six puppets per topic. (unless changed by a high ranking technique)
At this rank the user is able to turn their limbs into mechanical parts like a puppet, yet it will take some time and training to become fully used to their new prosthetics, based on the rank of the limb (limb must be made using weapon template.)

Mastery Masters of puppetry are considered the marionettes of life and death when it comes to performance. They are able to move live people with chakra strings. Their puppets move with the speed of a Taijutsu Mastery user. Also, Their accuracy and dexterity are on the level of a weapon user specialized in a varied line of weaponry and on the Mastery level. They can turn their own body into a puppet and gain special techniques unique to this form. They also gain 1 B-Rank ability to be placed on any Puppet. Also given 2 Frames of A Rank or lower with one free NORMAL weapon on each. 75m for chakra string.Due to this, they can use all Puppetry of B rank and lower at one quarter of their normal cost (75%), while  A and S rank Puppetry are used at half (50%) the chakra cost.
Those with Mastery skill in Puppetry can use up to five Puppetry techniques per a post, as well as use up to ten puppets per topic (unless changed by a high ranking technique)

Sensory

(感知タイプ, Kanchi taipu; Literally meaning "Perception type") is a type of ninja that is capable of detecting the presence of other people through their chakra. A skilled sensor can detect their targets from a great distance, as well as differentiate the characters by their chakra signature alone. They are even able to tell when other sensors are using their abilities. Some are able to tell exactly who is among a crowd of people and even use sensory skills in a way that they are even able to tell if their targets are lying based on any fluctuation of their chakra.

N/A A Sensor nin is a shinobi who has the skill to ‘sense’ chakra, and this is a skill that isn’t acquired easily. This skill is usually acquired after long and tiresome trainings. A shinobi with no skill in this area cannot sense chakra, nor use any sensory techniques (aside from clan-like SCs or techniques).

Basic Theses shinobi have moderately improved their chakra control due to the fact that they have just started with learning this tactful skill, there is still so much for them to learn. At this level they know the basics of sensing such as the ability to detect familiar presences short distances away, or know when they themselves are being sensed (50meters). They are still not combat ready in performing sensory, as its more of a trait than a skill at this point. As Basic Sensory, you they are capable of masking your presence from Basic Hunter Shinobi. Those with Basic skill in Sensory can use up to three Sensory techniques per a post.  Chakra costs for Sensory techniques use base values.

Adept These shinobi have improved their chakra control to a even higher level, becoming ninja used in finding people or objects. Sensory techniques have an increased range, up to 500m. At this level they are combat ready, and considered somewhat talented in this area. They are able to hide their presence for the most part, however it is still yet unrefined, and they cannot use any skills or jutsu when hiding their presence. They can detect different elemental users at this stage, but only if they've encountered them before, and also pull chakra signatures off of personal objects from another shinobi. They are knowledgeable at this stage, able to see and detect other sensors, not just when those sensors are sensing. As Adept Sensory, you are capable of masking your presence from Adept Hunter Shinobi.
Those with Adept in Sensory only have to spend 50% of the chakra cost for jutsu up to B rank.  A and S rank jutsu costs are unchanged.
Those with adept skill in Sensory can use up to four Sensory techniques per a post.

Mastery Sensory Masters are the best trackers of the shinobi world, capable of performing any operation in any kind of condition, even during a battle. Masters know all of the little secrets one can perform to maximize their stealth and sensing abilities. At this level, they can spread their abilities out to 5000m, they can discern between chakra signatures of shinobi from different populations. They are able to tell exactly who is among a crowd of people and their sensory skills are such that they are even able to tell if their targets are lying based on any fluctuation of their chakra. It’s not only sensing, they are able to mask their presence to all but contact style sensing techniques. Masters are, to such extent that they are able to avoid detection by traditional sensory techniques, but can be sensed through other means such as contact type sensory techniques. At this stage, they are able to discern A rank and below genjutsu near instantly, and can tell negative and positive emotions through sensing. As Master Sensory, you are capable of masking your presence from Master Hunter Shinobi. Due to this, they can use all Sensory of B rank and lower at one quarter of their normal cost (75%), while  A and S rank Sensory are used at half (50%) the chakra cost.
Those with Mastery skill in Sensory can use up to five Sensory techniques per a post.
Back to top Go down

Combat Skills
Page 1 of 1