Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Sharingan Rules EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Sharingan Rules EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Sharingan Rules EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Sharingan Rules EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Sharingan Rules EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Sharingan Rules EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Sharingan Rules EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Sharingan Rules EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Sharingan Rules EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Sharingan Rules I_vote_lcapSharingan Rules I_voting_barSharingan Rules I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Sharingan Rules I_vote_lcapSharingan Rules I_voting_barSharingan Rules I_vote_rcap 
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Sharingan Rules Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Sharingan Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasme Raiki
Raikage
Raikage
Sasme Raiki

Sharingan Rules Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan Rules   Sharingan Rules EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Sharingan Rules:

Being that the Sharingan is one of the most powerful Clan Blood Limits, a special set of rules regarding the usage, training, and costs of the Sharingan was needed. For the sake of ease, all Sharingan related rules will be as simple and universal as possible, to keep mishaps and confusion to a minimum.

Starting With The Sharingan

Genin: May not start with Sharingan at all.
Chuunin: Can start with Sharingan Level Two Un-Mastered
Jounin: Can start with Sharingan Level Three Un-Mastered
ANBU Captain: Can Start with Sharingan Level Three Mastered
Kage: Can start with Sharingan Level Three Mastered (and do not need to pay the cost to have Sharingan Activated.)

Training The Sharingan

Level One Un-Mastered:
Activation: 10
Up-Keep: 15
Requirements:

• The user must find themselves to be in a life or death situation where a person they care about is in danger of losing their life, or fatally wounded.
  • If there is no one they care about enough to activate their Sharingan, then if they themselves are in a life or death situation, their Sharingan will activate all the same.
  • The first stage is free of charge.

Level One Mastered:
Activation: 15
Up-Keep: 5
Requirements:

• Cost 500 Ryo
  • 750 Word Training Topic with the Sharingan.

Level Two Un-Mastered:
Activation: 20
Up-Keep: 10
Requirements:

• Cost 750 Ryo
  • Must be gained in either an intense spar or battle where the User of the Sharingan is pushed to their limit. Must accumulate 1,000 Words in the topic this is unlocked in, before they are allowed to access it.

Level Two Mastered:
Activation: 25
Requirements:

• Cost 1,000 Ryo
  • Similar to the previous level, extreme situations in which training or being taken to the limit combat, force the user to push beyond his limits he is able to finally Master his Level Two Sharingan. 1,250 Accumulative words, in the thread before the eyes can activate as Mastered.

Level Three Un-Mastered:
Activation: 30
Up-Keep: 15
Requirements:

• Cost 1,250 Ryo
  • In order to unlock this level you need to participate in an IC Plot event, and during this event you need to have an accumulative 1,500 words before being able to activate Level Three of the Sharingan.

Level Three Mastered:
Activation: 35
Requirements:

• Cost 1,500 Ryo
  • The final level of Sharingan Mastery much like unlocking the Un-Mastered Version requires you to be in an IC event where you face a life or death situation for either yourself or your comrades pushing you to a mental and physically breaking point. The thread needs to have an accumulative 2,000 words before you are able to activate the Mastered Level Three and gain the buffs from it.
Back to top Go down

Sharingan Rules
Page 1 of 1