Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Shinobi Revelations! A Naruto RPG site, where every Shinobi matters.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Plot
Rules
Combat Skills
Clan Template
Character Template
Jutsu Template
Shinobi Info Card
Open Ranks
Latest topics
» Ultimate Shinobi [Naruto RPG]
Mōshide EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:10 am by Seika

» Suzako Uchiha
Mōshide EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:49 pm by Suzako

» Akane Uzumaki
Mōshide EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:51 pm by Akane Uzumaki

» Er...Hello There
Mōshide EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:53 pm by Zevas

» Training [Open]
Mōshide EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 am by Detro

» Do a little dance
Mōshide EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 am by Sasme Raiki

» Tetsurō Bloodline | Storm the Battle [DONE]
Mōshide EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm by Can

» Futon Jutsus
Mōshide EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm by Zevas

» Advertisement Rewards
Mōshide EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 pm by Hayato

Top posters
Sasme Raiki
Mōshide I_vote_lcapMōshide I_voting_barMōshide I_vote_rcap 
Zevas
Ishime Senju
Uchiha Aki
Ryoko
Amayah Ren
Detro
Hayato
Can
Hiro Protaganist
Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is Seika

Our users have posted a total of 253 messages in 125 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button:
Mōshide Button10
Site Affiliates:

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Mōshide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mōshide

Mōshide Empty
PostSubject: Mōshide   Mōshide EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:15 am

Personal Information

Name: Kao Hyuga 顔日向 (Visage Towards The Sun)
Alias: Mōshide 申し出 (Offer)
Village: N/A
Village Rank: A-Rank Missing-nin
Skill Rank: A

Appearance Information

Height: 5 "12
Weight: 185 lbs
Style: Kao changes his appearance constantly and does not hold any one style.
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Looks Description:

When Kao is not under the effects of the transformation technique, he has long brown hair that extends just slightly past his shoulders. His skin is smooth and unblemished, exemplifying the wonderful complexion of the Hyuga bloodline. It can be admitted that an extremely healthy diet may have also contributed to Kao's appearance, though. He often ingests generous amounts of hot tea of all kinds, and considering he spends almost all of his time traveling, he lives off of everything the land can give him. Fortunately, he has yet to obtain any scars or other off physical features. As with all Hyuga, his eyes have their own special tint of cyan.

His body is naturally toned from all of the traveling he does. As much as he tries to avoid it, he sometimes has to fight a demon or ten, which gives him plenty reason to work out before resting and train his muscles to be strong, but lean. Considering he's of the Hyuga descent, he also has good reason to be a fit physical fighter, as his most important aspect is his use of taijutsu. That is when he isn't sealing his opponents. All in all, Kao's physique is rounded and not much more can be said about it. On to the next most important part of his appearance, his clothing.

Kao's general attire consists of a Hyuga robe, and if one were meticulous enough, they could notice that it was custom fitted for his person. The exact measurements create a nigh-perfect maneuvering experience when he's performing his famed taijutsu techniques. In addition to an overall benefit to his fighting style, Kao could tell you that it's extremely comfortable and durable. Through all of the fights he's been in, it hasn't failed to recover or manage with minor repairs to the fabrics. If the Hyuga did one thing right, it was choosing good things to fight in.

Along with his grayish-white robe Kao wears a pair of black sandals and keeps his tool pouches on his lower back. Underneath his robe is a pair of grayish-white loose-fitting slacks that accompany the ease of movement he gets from the robe itself. Underneath the robe one might notice that Kao has many seals along his body, those of which he saves for combat and keeps them unseen for surprise use. Ones that he always hides, and uses to take down his foes.

Personality Information

- Kao enjoys traversing nature that has yet to be affected by the demon invasion.
- Kao also enjoys smoking on occasion.
- One of his favorite things to do when he's in a village is visit the restaurants and eat a very large meal.
- Teas of all sorts. Green, Earl Grey, Spiced, and Black. No taste falls short of Kao's tongue.

Dislikes: (We recommend at least 3.)
- People who are intentionally difficult.
- People who are ignorant.
- When people act like they know things.

Goals: Kao makes his money by acting as an assassin for people. He travels openly and hides in plain sight when he's around people. If he were to have some type of goal, it would fall under being the best at what he does. At the moment, no one else offers his service, so his only option is to get better at what he does.

Personality Description:

In general, Kao is reserved. You could call him quiet, but that's what he is on the outside. Kao is more or less a very pensive person. Always his mind is filled with numerous thoughts about all kinds of things. When he was younger, this led to issues with getting distracted during important situations. A lingering idea would catch his mind and soon enough he'd be off having an entire conversation inside his head about it. Conceptualizing techniques, pre-planning battles as he fought them, thinking about off situations that had nothing to do and would probably never happen. Anything and everything could catch his thought process, almost on the level of ADD. Fortunately, Kao wasn't that far into it, and with practice his focus became very centered on the right things.

Still, the thoughts are there. He's just learned to ignore them until it's time to spend time thinking to himself. When he is communicating with someone, it's often under a disguise. If there was a person that saw Kao's real body at some point in their life, there's a good chance that they're dead or they've forgotten about him as quick as they saw him. Due to his line of work, he tries very hard not to be seen. He operates under disguises and lies, and all of his contractors will know him as someone else. Never is he the same, a man of shifting shapes and odd personalities. Yet he delivers every time he acts, and he has yet to disappoint. Not since his early days, at the very least.

When he isn't doing some sort of plotting or his thoughts aren't meandering, Kao spends time enjoying things in general. He doesn't have much time for social interaction, so he's learned to spend time reading and studying the world. After all of his close encounters and observations, he's learned quite a lot about the demons of the world. He isn't the least bit prepared to fight them all, but he knows about them through observation. In addition, he's stolen plenty of books and read all about the bloodlines of the old world. Kao knows quite a lot about different forms of combat, different specializes and many of the common techniques for elements. In fact, Kao has even heard many rumors about the techniques now hidden in the ruins of the world. Rumors of men who could fly and split their body in half to live through body-obliterating attacks, or the story of a sun who could summon shielding gates strong enough to block the moon and all its power.

Many rumors have passed through Kao, and to some, he is a wealth of information. Unfortunately, information and his other services come at a costly price. He isn't keen on staying in one place too long, so if you wanted something from him, you'd best get it before he's gone. Kao's only major dislikes fall under the dumber people, and he tends to avoid them at all costs. Otherwise, he is not one to flinch at the sight of blood or panic during combat. His mind is as calm and fluent as his graceful movements, and he intends to continue operating that way for a long time to come.

Nindo: "Nindo? I hadn't thought about giving meaning to my own death. I've heard many, though." - Kao, said once when asked before finishing off a target.

Character Role: Master for-hire assassin and tracker.

Combat Information

Bloodline: https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net/t96-byakugan

Elements:
Primary / KKG - Katon
Secondary - Suiton
Tertiary - N/A

Specialties: A-Rank Missing-nin
- Fuinjutsu (Master)
- Sensory (Adept)
- Taijutsu (Adept)
- Ninjutsu (Basic)

Combat Style: Kao meticulously watches his targets, learning their lives and their personalities. He learns as much as possible as secretly as possible before encroaching upon them and killing them by surprise. His goal is to keep a battle as short as possible, and so he tries to avoid drawn-out battles by restraining, disabling, and killing his opponents in a few brief movements.

Background Information

Clan: https://shinobilegacies.rpg-board.net/t98-the-hyuga-clan
Birthday: November 11th

History: (Your character's life from start to finish. Be sure to highlight confrontations, big events, and anything that really made them who they are.)

Example:
Pre-Academy:

Academy Days:

Genin:

Chunin Exams:

Chunin:

Becoming Jounin:

Etc.
Back to top Go down

Mōshide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Revelations: A Naruto Roleplaying Forum :: The Shinobi Registry :: Character Registration-
Jump to: